Wednesday 19 September 2018

5 Chromebook Tips


5 Chromebook tips

Hi world I created this because I don't want anyone to get into an unsafe conversation with a stranger.
It's part of Cybersmart and Chromebook safe.
    
(1) Be safe online.(One thing to do that is, ignore strangers emails or invites.)

(2) Never drop your Chromebook.(To do that you need to hold your Chromebook with two hands.) 

(3) Only send friends or family invites.(What you do is ask what their name is on game/social media

(4) Ignore strange comments and report them ASAP. 

(5) Don't mail anyone you don't know.

This was hard to make and I got some help. But I had some fun.




See ya.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ishaan! It's your friend, Karl here. I like your awareness of what to do with chromebooks, it's following The Kawa Of Care. I love your gif as well. When I first saw the first tip, it got me thinking, 'Oh, I did a DLO for how to deal with trolls and haters.', first thing was the ignore them. You know, you could put like a Powtoon, or infographic for those tips. Do they let you put it as a DLO? Anyway Ishaan, you can always check my blog at any time, just copy http://wpskarla.blogspot.com/ then paste in the address bar.

    Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karl for your comment. Bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.